I am highly skilled and experienced in preparing legal documents. At your direction, your self-represented matter will be quickly and efficiently completed. All document preparation fees are flat-rate and you are provided a clear contract immediately.
I will assist you with the document preparation, process service, court filing, notary and county recording services to eliminate the frustrations of completing the legal process on your own. I will guide you through the entire process of your matter. If necessary, I will provide you with related publications, information and/or web links to assist you in understanding the legal steps required to complete your matter.
” I understand that dealing with legal matters can be a time of great anxiety and stress. I offer a professional and confidential environment, a crystal-clear contract with affordable fees and a compassionate partnership through your matter.”
- I do not dispense legal advice or practice law. I cannot tell you what you should do.
- I can provide you with explanatory materials and resources written or approved by an attorney or the court.
- I can prepare the necessary forms and documents.
- I can file the forms and documents with the appropriate courts or agencies.
- I can refer you to quality attorneys when legal advice, is necessary.
- I can coordinate with quality attorneys to assist you with your court appearances.
- I can assist you in preparing for court appearances.
- I can help you choose an attorney for your matter, if necessary.
I can help you with:
Amend Articles, Amend Operating Agreements, Establish Corporations (Subchapter C, S, private, or close corporations), LLC’s (Limited Liablity Companies), LLP (Limited Liability Partnerships), Draft Partnership Agreements
Estate Planning:Wills, Living Trusts, Amendments, Powers of Attorney, Advanced Healthcare Directive
Deed of Trust, Deed Research and Recordings, Deeds, Grant Deeds, Homestead, Lien Removal, Quit Claim Deeds, Reconveyance, Substitution of Trustee
Whether you have an uncontested or a contested matter, I can help you with the preparation of documents in the following areas:
Dissolutions (Divorce), Legal Separation, Martial Settlement Agreements, Stipulations, Child Custody/Visitation/Support Issues, Nullity, Paternity, Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDRO’s), Request for Orders, Responses, Restraining Orders, Settlement Agreements, Spousal Support, Stipulated Judgments, Summary Dissolution, Temporary Restraining Orders, Visitation, Step-Parent Adoptions, Guardianships and more.
Name Change/Gender Change
Letter to Debtors, Small Claims Petition/Claim, Subpoena, Answers